Not long after the Android Market turned into the Google Play Store, it's already getting its first update, which adds some nice additional functionality and features:
- There are now two tabs under My Apps: "Installed," which lists all currently installed apps on your device; and "All," which lists any apps you have ever installed, just like in the web version of Google Play. This includes all free and purchased apps that aren't uninstalled yet.
- There's now a dropdown menu with all Google accounts that are linked to your phone, making it much easier to switch between accounts.
- Several stock apps that never linked properly to the Play Store have now been fixed, meaning all stock apps will now receive updates properly, like they should.
- Reviews now show what device the reviewer is using, and can now be sorted by most helpful or newest.
- Additionally, reviews can be sorted to show only ones for the latest version of the app.