Apple just unveiled the new iPhone 7 & 7 Plus today. Below you'll find the rundown on specs, features, pricing and availability…
- Redesigned Home button with Taptic engine
- A10 Fusion four-core CPU
- Water and dust resistant enclosure
- 12 Megapixel cameras with new quad-led True Tone flash
- Dual-camera system for enhanced zoom on Plus models
- Optical image stabilization in all iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models
- Lightning Earpods + Lightning to 3.5mm adapter in box
- Color options: New glossy “Jet black”, second “black” finish with black logo, silver, gold, and rose gold
- Repositioned antennas
Apple has confirmed that iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will get new cameras, water-resistance improvements, stereo speakers, longer battery life and more.
The new iPhones feature a 12 megapixel camera, optical image stabilization now available in all models, a f/1/8 aperture, six-element lens, new high-speed sensor, and a redesigned quad-LED True Tone flash. The iPhone 7 Plus model offers high-res optical zoom at 2x using built-in dual-cameras.
The iPhone 7 features a redesigned Home button that uses a “Taptic Engine” like Apple uses in the Apple Watch to provide tactile feedback for various functions. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus also include new stereo speakers, and both iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models will be water and dust resistant.
The new iPhones also receive a big performance bump courtesy of the new A10 Fusion four-core CPU. Apple said it’s 40% faster than the A9 in previous generation iPhones and includes a 6-core graphics chip that’s 50% faster than A9. Since the iPhone 7 will be Apple’s first iPhone without a headphone jack, all iPhone 7 models come with Lightning EarPods and a Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter.
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will be available to pre-order starting September 9th with retail availability beginning on September 16th.
Post a Comment